Stream: project-error-handling

Topic: Meeting 2020-10-26


view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 17:51):

Meeting Agenda: https://hackmd.io/@rust-libs/rJ6aitNOw

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 17:51):

meeting starts in 9 minutes

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:00):

alrighty everyone, meeting time

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:01):

we will start with reviewing action items from last week

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:01):

The first two are mine, implementing the backtrace in core PoC and updating the object provider RFC

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:01):

I didn't have time to do either of those these last two weeks

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:02):

so I don't have any updates, they both still need doing

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:02):

@Ashley Mannix did you end up making a separate tracking issue for box dyn error

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:02):

i vaguely recall you making one the day of the last meeting

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:02):

let me check the repo rq

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:03):

https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/issues/16

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:03):

ay, yes

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:03):

and thats the issue you posted the comment in earlier

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:03):

got it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:03):

do you want to give a summary of the comment / next steps?

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:05):

We set up a tracking issue and I spent a bit of time hacking around with making Box<dyn Error> implement Error. However we slice it I think we need the lattice specialization rules

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:05):

the &dyn Error impling error is a possibility though right?

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:05):

But I don’t think that should stop us from making &dyn Error implement Error

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:05):

what would be the plan for getting such an implementation?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:06):

do we just create the PR and get approval -> merge it?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:06):

that's an instantly stable change right?

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:06):

For Box<dyn Error> or for &dyn Error?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:06):

the latter

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:07):

That’s an insta-stable one so the PR needs an FCP started. If we want to do &dyn Error then I can get that kicked off

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:08):

Lets get a PR kicked up with an explanation of the problems its trying to solve

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:08):

We’ve actually got one open already 😁

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:08):

why its needed, etc

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:08):

perfect

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:08):

can you send me the link

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:09):

I can dig it up :smile:

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:09):

when you do add it here https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/projects/1

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:09):

assuming you have permissions to do so

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:09):

https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/75180

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:09):

That’s what that one does

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:10):

k perfect

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:10):

added it to the project board

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:10):

I’ll need to write a stabilization report and post it there

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

alright

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

I also wrote a starting point for some recommendations for dyn Error vs impl Error over in https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/issues/16

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

so for those recommendations

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

Were there any thoughts on those?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

I was thinking part of the error handling book we're writing

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:11):

and possibly in the general rust API guidelines

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:12):

https://rust-lang.github.io/api-guidelines/

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:13):

It would be good to have an API guideline. I think library code that needs to work with errors dynamically is kind of niche

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:13):

But we do have guidelines around making sure library error types are Send + Sync I think

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:13):

yea

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:13):

(most threaded code also needs them to be 'static too, though.)

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:14):

theres a C-GOOD-ERR section in interoperability.html

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:15):

I think we should move on tho

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:15):

45 minutes left

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:15):

The recommendation I was making was &dyn Error + ‘static if you’re not taking ownership and impl Error + Send + Sync + ‘static if you are

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

sounds perfect

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

sounds reasonable to me

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

so next action item was adding a table of contents for the rust book

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

@oliver https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/2/code/edit/1FhyaBOOANgdSTKA8xbYIt8t/ this is that correct?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

Did you want to go ahead and open a PR to add this to the project-error-handling repo itself?

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

ya!

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:16):

perfect

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:17):

is there anything else you want to mention for that item before we move on?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:18):

gonna take that as a no really wish zulip had an indicator for when ppl are typing

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:18):

so next up is the blog post @Sean Chen is writing

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:19):

@Sean Chen said he'd be late to the meeting, not sure if he has arrived yet

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:19):

so ill delay that one until later

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:19):

@Ashley Mannix how goes the stabilization process for Backtrace?

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:19):

Let me check :eyes:

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:20):

looks like @amanieu didn't ever reply to your last comment

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:20):

and @ralfjung brought up a comment about panic! relying on different internals than backtrace itself does

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:20):

and wanting to see if we could resolve that before moving forward

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:21):

I'm going to assume that we should try to resolve ralf's concerns first and foremost

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:21):

I don't know why they're different, not sure if anyone else does

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:21):

That’s it, yes. It could be for no good reason. I’ll investigate!

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:21):

my hope is that we'll be able to just go into the panic implementation and capture a std::backtrace::Backtrace via its public API and remove all the internals usage

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:22):

sounds good

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:22):

next up is resolving the "Fix The Error Trait" issue by @oliver

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:22):

hows that going

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:25):

well...

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:25):

I'm still looking into it

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

it has a lot of touch points I wasn't able to find a good toe hold to get started

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

looking at the tracking issue I think arguably we can say that "fix backtrace's fmt" has been done

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

we might be able to split off the fancy extra fmt features they want into separate tracking issues

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

Would you like some more :eyes: on it?

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

yes

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:26):

absolutely it should be looked at by others

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

Can you link it? Thanks

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

Jane Lusby said:

looking at the tracking issue I think arguably we can say that "fix backtrace's fmt" has been done

I'm not abreast enough to say definitively.. sorry

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/53487

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

I implemented those changes a while back

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

the main ones were fixing the debug format and removing the Backtrace:\n header

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

yes yours is still the last comment on 'Fix std::backtrace::Backtrace's fmt representations #65280'

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:28):

yea

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:29):

so the only changes left are I thikn wanting to be able to use the precision to limit the number of frames displayed

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:29):

but I think that's minor and secondary

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:29):

and shouldn't block the rest of the tracking issue

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:29):

also I sorta feel like the fn frames(&self) -> &[BacktraceFrame] feature largely removes the need for it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:30):

because it will make it easy to produce alternate format representations that include that precision feature out of tree

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:31):

so my guess is that the main things we need to do for that tracking issue is close the "stabilize the backtrace trait" PR and then do the documentation and stabilization PR

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:31):

As for the unresolved issue

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:31):

I think we should basically say we think that the internal nullability of backtrace is fine and we want to move forward with it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:31):

and if anyone raises concerns after that we can investigate it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:31):

but since none of us have any concerns I don't think we should keep that question as unresolved

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:33):

@DPC status update on the "PanicInfo::message" PR?

view this post on Zulip DPC (Oct 26 2020 at 18:34):

started working on it, not much code to show (got sidetracked on some irl stuff)

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:34):

oh, you're working on implementing it?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:34):

for the first step I was just hoping you'd give a summary of where the issue stands and what the next steps are

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:35):

that open concern on that tracking issue, 'single-arg core::panic', is partially resolved by https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/78119

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:35):

im assuming from your comment that it has a full design that has been approved but never implemented

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:36):

okay

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:37):

next up @Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr. and @DPC have been working on implementing the Better assert RFC

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:37):

how's that going @Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr. ?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:37):

did you ever end up getting mentorship instructions for that?

view this post on Zulip DPC (Oct 26 2020 at 18:38):

i was helping them set up rustc and linked them to the guide on how to contribute to rust

view this post on Zulip Jakub Duchniewicz (Oct 26 2020 at 18:40):

sorry, just arrived. I see that oliver's task has already been discussed

view this post on Zulip Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr. (Oct 26 2020 at 18:40):

Well, I forked and cloned the repo and initially there were 2 errors. I copied the config filek. DPC was nice enough to shoot me a link so I went through ity and got to the part of doing the x.py which produced more errors that I need to work through. In short it's on my local.

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:41):

alright, feel free to msg me or @DPC (i presume) for help working through any errors

view this post on Zulip Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr. (Oct 26 2020 at 18:41):

Cool

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:42):

alright, last action item

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:42):

the backtrace frames

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:42):

@Sean Chen are you in attendance now?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:42):

if not I can give the status update

view this post on Zulip Sean Chen (he/him) (Oct 26 2020 at 18:42):

Yea, I’ve started a draft PR for this

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:43):

perfect

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:43):

are you blocked on anything?

view this post on Zulip Sean Chen (he/him) (Oct 26 2020 at 18:43):

Linked here: https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/78299#issuecomment-715704340

view this post on Zulip Sean Chen (he/him) (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

Nope, just need to find time to actually follow through with Ashley’s comments and next steps that he outlined :slight_smile:

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

perfect

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

lol, very relatable

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

its hard in covid times

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

dont push yourself

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:44):

i dont want ppl burning themselves out over self imposed responsibilities

view this post on Zulip Sean Chen (he/him) (Oct 26 2020 at 18:45):

The blog post is also in a place I’m happy with after I reviewed everyone’s input.

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:45):

alright

view this post on Zulip Sean Chen (he/him) (Oct 26 2020 at 18:45):

Only question is when and where to post it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:45):

lets talk about that after the meeting

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:46):

but im thinking we will probably want to post on the Inside Rust blog

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:46):

Okay though, so thats all the action items, onto the next agenda item

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:46):

@Mara has opened a new RFC for fixing inconsistencies between core and std panic

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:46):

can you go ahead and give a status update on that @Mara ?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:47):

summary, next steps, etc

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:47):

it's just one day old, so not much status to update yet ^^. but yeah in summary it proposes to make std's and core's panic macro the same one, and make it behave identically to print!() in how it uses its arguments

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:48):

so panic!("{}") and panic!(123) etc. will no longer compile

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:48):

(all gated behind edition 2021 to avoid breaking existing code)

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:48):

throwing random non-string types is moved to a separate function, panic_any(whatever)

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:48):

sounds good

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:48):

would you like some eyes on the RFC?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:49):

I can do a review pass of it

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:49):

it's mostly a collection of things that were already discussed by libs and lang people on other issues and PRs, so i don't expect a lot of discussion on this rfc

view this post on Zulip Mara (Oct 26 2020 at 18:49):

sure, always good to see if i missed anything

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:50):

will do

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:50):

alright, next up on the agenda is to review open issues on the project group repo

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:51):

I've looked at them, there are currently 7, we've already discussed 2 of them as part of this meeting, the impl Error for E: Error one and the backtrace proof of concept

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:51):

move std::io::Error to core is currently blocked, and likely impossible

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:51):

so I don't thikn we should spend time on it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:52):

globally consistent error reporting is blocked as well I feel

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:52):

though we could be doing some research there

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:52):

if anyone is interested in discussing it further with me lmk

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:52):

error return traces are blocked by the generic member access RFC

view this post on Zulip Jakub Duchniewicz (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

I can check into this globally consistent error reporting as I have nothing right now

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

oh actually we've discussed 3 of these, one of them is for backtrace frames API

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

so thats already covered

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

alright @Jakub Duchniewicz

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

i have some vague ideas for how to work towards it

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

globally consistent error report is also something I am interested in

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:53):

lets create a zulip topic after this and I'll bring everyone up to speed

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/issues/7 is the only issue that we could in theory talk about

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

this is contentious

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

yes

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

I recall previous discussion saying POSIX ought not be supported per se

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

I'd like to see the original author of that issue drive any discussion around it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:54):

also there were some previous concerns that seemed to have been ignored

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

that I'd like to see them acknowledge before we spend too much time on it

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

I'll reach out to the author and see where they are on it

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

posix errors can be useful if there's a lot of inter C-library communication happening

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

I think @Jake Goulding has had input

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

Unsure if that is really all that common though

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:55):

i think the question was whether or not it needed to be part of std

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:56):

alright

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:56):

fwiw to me it's one of those decisions made 40 years ago impacting how things are done today

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:56):

and I don't think there's anything else to bubble up to the libs team

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:56):

4 minutes left

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:57):

does anyone have anything else they feel we should cover or shall we call it here?

view this post on Zulip oliver (Oct 26 2020 at 18:57):

Mara said:

(all gated behind edition 2021 to avoid breaking existing code)

is there anything to discuss re. 2021?

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:57):

My thoughts on the POSIX errors are the same as what's been expressed on the RFC thread: they're useful, but not something I think we need in std itself. An external library seems fine

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:57):

oh thats a good point

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:58):

@Ashley Mannix is there a deadline for introducing breaking changes for the 2021 edition

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:58):

or any upcoming meetings to discuss breaking changes?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:58):

if so I think we should make sure that @Mara 's breaking changes for the panic plan RFC get included in those discussions

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:59):

well, no reservations are needed actually right/

view this post on Zulip Ashley Mannix (Oct 26 2020 at 18:59):

That's a good question! I'm sure there will be, but maybe not until the normal cut-off for whatever release marks the new edition, which will be sometime next year probably

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:59):

oh but the changes has to be implemented before the edition is stabilized

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:59):

sounds good

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 18:59):

1 minute left, I say we call it here

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 19:00):

thanks everyone for coming

view this post on Zulip Jeremiah Senkpiel (Oct 26 2020 at 19:00):

thanks for leading the meeting!

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Oct 26 2020 at 19:00):

my pleasure ^_^

view this post on Zulip oliver (Nov 04 2020 at 17:44):

is there a hackmd for the next meeting agenda?

view this post on Zulip Jane Lusby (Nov 04 2020 at 17:46):

yes, the link is on the project-error-handling repos readme


Last updated: Jan 29 2022 at 10:29 UTC