When opening the zulip app on Android it takes minutes to load new messages. Once it's connected everything works fine from then on. However, I admit that I don't have the patience to wait 3-4 minutes every time I open the app.
The website works fine. It's just the app that gets stuck on the first connection.
If you close and reopen the app it usually gets it unstuck. I find it really annoying too
Thanks but unfortunately this doesn't help for me because it always get stuck on the reopen step. This is the most annoying place to get stuck.
I would open a bug on the zulip tracker then
Last updated: Oct 11 2021 at 22:34 UTC