@WG-prioritization/alerts issue #79977 has been requested for prioritization.
Probably P-high: we really don't want it to hit beta/stable
But probably makes sense to wait for a diagnosis first.
this might be related to #79890, waiting for author to re-test after latest Aaron Hill patch
(mentioning also here for the record)
I'd go with
@Camelid @apiraino ?
I think it's unclear whether this is actually still a bug
reporter cant repro (yet)
I would prefer to hold off prioritizing until it's confirmed I think
sounds fine to me too
It's been 5 days and we haven't had any further reports of it. I think we should close. If it occurs again, people can open a new issue.
If we don't feel comfortable closing, I think we should at least remove
Let's just close I think
Maybe let's wait for a bit to see if anyone else disagrees.
I'll leave a message to the author though
On second thought, we probably don't need to wait. If people disagree, we can always reopen.
Issue #79977's prioritization request has been removed.