@WG-prioritization/alerts issue #76006 has been requested for prioritization.
Not sure if this is a
T-compiler issue? It feels more like a
T-devtools one. Should we unprioritize it or forward it to the right team?
@LeSeulArtichaut didn't check properly the issue but I'd cc the team and let them decide maybe
otherwise just remove the
but I guess just in case is better if they decide if they want the
I-prioritize label or not
T-dev-tools for now
there's a fix for this already, which will be merged by tonight