@nikomatsakis Sorry about the confusion regarding the meeting on Monday. How do you suggest we take our next steps? Should we attempt to schedule another meeting with the lang team?
@BatmanAoD (Kyle Strand) my bad, too
yeah, we ought to reschedule
I am behind on scheduling meetings this month, it's been "a week"
What were the weeks that worked well for unwind folks?
I'm away next week
@nikomatsakis We do have some notes from the meeting though: https://hackmd.io/rG_5ksyCTuKsjks5cHONZQ?view
Basically we decided that proposal 2 was strictly superior to proposal 1 (1&2 are very similar).
So there's only 2 & 3 left now.
@nikomatsakis Thanks. I think we can just look back at the Doodle poll again: https://doodle.com/poll/d9xevh43spf6rx8n
Both the 16th and the 23rd would appear to work. @centril @acfoltzer has your availability changed since you filled in the poll?
Still good for me!
@nikomatsakis The lang team already has that time reserved, correct? If so I think we can assume that Centril can make it on the 16th and just go ahead and schedule that as the new time.
Also, should we publish another blog post, providing the new date and removing the proposal-1 entries from the table?
I think we'll probably have a more productive meeting if we keep it small.
the 16th is good I think
let's do it
I'll review the notes, @Amanieu
I don't remember what is 1, 2, and 3
We won't have @Josh Triplett I think
but that's inevitable
On the 16th?
since they're away for 4 weeks or something on vacation
Okay, I was slightly worried when you said "inevitable"!
Niko, since you created the Zulip poll, can you "finalize" it?
I'll post an announcement too
I'm just trying to decide if we should have any other lang-team meetings
full disclosure, I'm feeling a bit tired this month and lacking in enthusiasm :)
Sorry to hear it; hope the rest of the month goes better for you! Or at least that April goes better...