I suppose there is not going to be a meeting today ?
yeah doesn't look like it
the things I kept nagging about happened so...^^
for the BEAM stuff I suggest we wait another week, then ping japaric again, and if that doesn't get us a reaction in 2 weeks we just close it all. that stuff is easy to reopen when/if japaric has time again. it's a bit sad for the time we lost reviewing it but... what can you do.
or does someone want to take over https://github.com/rust-lang/unsafe-code-guidelines/pull/111 to bring the document into a mergeable state?
i think that's fair, maybe we can open an issue, that points to those PRs, so that we don't forget
you mean if we end up closing them? yes, good idea
yes, that's what I meant
does anyone know another way to reach @japaric? He doesn't react on GitHub and IRC. He doesn't seem to be on Zulip or Discord.